Looking for that perfect combination of ingredients to fuel your body? Nutrition is VITAL to your success in meeting your fitness goals. After tinkering with several combinations of ingredients, nutrients and taste, this recipe has done the trick for me and many others. You are what you eat. Fuel your body with quality nutrients and you will feel and look so much better!
I use this recipe in the mornings on the run and after my workouts to give my body the best combination of ingredients to fuel and rebuild my muscles quickly. Read below for ingredients!
Ingredients and Nutrients:
- 1 Cup ice
- 1 Cup Skim Milk: 80 Calories, 11g Carbs, 8g Protein.
- 1 Scoop EDGE Chocolate Peanut Butter Whey Protein: 130 Calories, 25g Protein, 2g fat, 3g Carbs
- 1/2 Cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt: 95 Calories, 28g Carbs, 19g Protein
- 1 Banana: 124 Calories, 30g Carbs
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Berry Mix: 43 Calories, 9g Carbs
- Honey Almond Butter: 95 Calories, 16g HEALTHY fats, 8g Carbs, 6g Protein
Total Nutrients: 567 Calories, 89g Carbs, 58g Protein, 18g Fat
Remember - Always try to find the recipe that works best for you and your goals. If you need more carbs, add more fruit. If you need more healthy fats, try adding an extra scoop of almond butter or peanut butter. If you need more protein, add another scoop of our EDGE Whey Protein. Simple changes can reap HUGE benefits for you!